Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Takahashi XXX movie

1 minute ago, Froeng said:

Amazing! It appears the lens edges are blackened with traditional calligraphy ink!!?!!

I wonder how many times they've accidentally painted a streak straight across the face of the lens. Ooops. 😳

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JeremyS said:

You have been warned. Takahashi blue in movie: 

Fascinating to watch. Now I really want a Tak.

I have a feeling my wife won't like you for sharing this. I'm going  to delete my browser history.

Edited by Mr Thingy
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AngryDonkey said:

Just learned something new today! You can actually auto translate youtube subtitles into any language in the video settings, made watching it much more interesting!

Never knew that. Now I'm going to have to rewatch.

Great to watch - thanks Jeremy :icon_biggrin:

So good to see skill, care and pride combining with quality materials and design to produce an exceptional product :thumbright:

I feel lucky to own one.

Edited by John
  • Like 4

50 minutes ago, Fedele said:

one thing is certain though ... you Japanese make superb optics, but background music that is a distraction.
I Love Japan. 🙂

So does my oldest daughter.  She's been to Japan for vacation twice in the last few years.  It's her favorite destination for travel.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Louis D said:

So does my oldest daughter.  She's been to Japan for vacation twice in the last few years.  It's her favorite destination for travel.

Maybe she’ll grab you a TOA-130 as a souvenir one of these trips! 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, F15Rules said:

The only bit I understood was when he said (I think...) " Handle-San"???:glasses12::)

Dave

Reminds of years ago, when I worked in a lab in Belgium. A Japanese colleague told me that he was interested in astronomy and had a Takahashi. My eyes lit up and he said “I bring in rubber tree”. “No no, Sakamoto-san”, said I, not being interested in house plants, “I’d love to see your FC 60 NZ”.

it was only later I realised he was saying he’d bring it into the laboratory 🙂

Edited by JeremyS
  • Haha 5