Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

FS102NSV vs FC100DZ

6 hours ago, mikeDnight said:

looks like you need a 2" to 1.25" Tak back for your focuser ( shown below bottom left). Or you could buy a Baader 1.25" prism diagonal with a 2" nose piece which will fit your existing back

+1 for that..I use a 2" to T2 nosepiece with my Baader T2 prism (which is the same one as your prism)..this gives me the most back focus for binoviewing. I also use a good quality, 2" Astro Tech mirror diagonal which I can use with or without its 2" to 1.25" reducer. This also works well with single eyepieces but takes up more back focus. With some eyepieces I have to use an extension tube if I am barlowing them as well.

Dave

Edited by F15Rules
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, F15Rules said:

+1 for that..I use a 2" to T2 nosepiece with my Baader T2 prism (which is the same one as your prism)..this gives me the most back focus for binoviewing. I also use a good quality, 2" Astro Tech mirror diagonal which I can use with or without its 2" to 1.25" reducer. This also works well with single eyepieces but takes up more back focus. With some eyepieces I have to use an extension tube if I am barlowing them as well.

Dave

i have the Baader prism, as i have said, and yes i will buy the nose 2" for it. But i think there is sufficient backfocus, for my MAxbright II, why i need a corrector 1.6 x?

3 hours ago, dweller25 said:

What is that little white dot on the glass😱😱

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh, don't!!..you'll give the poor guy a heart attack!😱

That lens looks as good as anyone could hope for in a scope of that age👍😊

Dave

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, F15Rules said:

Oh, don't!!..you'll give the poor guy a heart attack!😱

That lens looks as good as anyone could hope for in a scope of that age👍😊

Dave

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

🤪  importer say me the the upper 

The importer says he cleaned the lens and the sopea ones are signs of the cleaning that was drying 🙂
He says that like grains of dust are deposited due to static.
1 Year Importer Warranty !!🦾:headbang2:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Fedele said:

i have the Baader prism, as i have said, and yes i will buy the nose 2" for it. But i think there is sufficient backfocus, for my MAxbright II, why i need a corrector 1.6 x?

Fedele,

I can only speak about my FS128 as I have never used an FS102, but I believe they have the same 2.7" focuser, so they should both have similar focus travel, and both are F8 focal length.

I'm my scope, with my Revelation binoviewers I can just get a pair of Celestron Omni 32mm plossls to focus without an OCS or Barlow..I believe that the new Maxbright II's use up less back focus than the Revelation's, so you may well not need to use a corrector. 

Oh, and I've just realised that your scope is I think the NSV version, which I think means it is already optimised for binoviewing? If so, your should definitely be able to binoview without a corrector👍😊.

Dave

Edited by F15Rules
  • Like 1