Astro Physics Mount Clearout - AP900

I need to rationalise my mount collection in order to progress with my plan for a home observatory.  So offering my Astro Physics mounts for sale.

First, a 2005 AP900.  Owned by me  since new.  GTO CP3 electronics.  Handset currently has V4.12 software.  'J' chipset in the CP3.  Comes with AP Pier, about 54" high to the base of the mount.  Counterweight shaft and two counterweights, one 10lbs, one 18 lbs.  Power cable, mount-to-motors 'Y'-cable and a saddle plate included - mount runs on 12-16V, power cable terminates at 12V cigar lighter socket.  Handset included.  I'd put off upgrading the handset pending a decision on a CP4 upgrade - it's upgradable if you want, and perfectly useable if you don't.

The weights also work on my Mach 1 (I have the optional large-bore counterweight shaft for that), so I can mix and match on weights if you don't want either/both.  See separate ad for the Mach 1, but default plan is  to sell both weights with this mount.

I have one polar alignment scope which I share between the AP900 and Mach 1.  It's the original 'straight through' scope, and I'll sell it separately - if you want it.

This is a very clean mount - only cosmetic damage are a few marks on the weights (very minor), and wear on the pier feet.  It's much more portable than you might think too.  The head splits in two - RA portion and Dec portion - via thumbscrews - no tools required.  I have the original boxes for both parts.  The cardboard is a bit worn after 15 years and several house moves, but the boxes are still useable, and the custom foam inserts are intact and could be fitted to new boxes/crates.  The pier breaks down as shown.  I have a very tatty box for that - probably not suitable for shipping.

Looking for £4750 for the AP900.  Willing to agree a sale and wait until after COVID lockdown for completion/delivery.  No shipping price quoted, I'd prefer to agree delivery /collection n UK.  I'm between Reading and Wokingham, 5 mins from M4 J10, 25 mins from M40 J4, and on the Reading-Waterloo line (100yds to the station).

I'll list the AP Mach 1 in a few days (need to take photos) - it's 2008, I think, again GTO CP3, with a wooden tripod.  I'd be open to a combined offer with a small discount if you want both, and there will probably be an iOptron iEQ30 following the AP mounts.

MK601591.JPG

MK601597.JPG

MK601602.JPG

MK601604.JPG

MK601574.JPG

MK601575.JPG

MK601576.JPG

MK601577.JPG

MK601580.JPG

MK601582.JPG

MK601621.JPG

MK601625.JPG