sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_31.thumb.jpg.b7a41d6a0fa4e315f57ea3e240acf140.jpg

COMPLETED - SOLD ZWO 5 Position electronic mini filter wheel SOLD

I bought this wheel on the 31st of July last year and it's as new basically. Just decided to upgrade hence the sale. 

I would like £125 delivered. Payment by PayPal with buyer to pay fees (I would advise against friends and family just for your own peace of mind).

Thanks for looking.

20210113_202359.jpg

20210113_202416.jpg

20210113_202430.jpg

20210113_202423.jpg

Edited by Messy Hair 101
4 hours ago, Messy Hair 101 said:

I have 2 of these great units but beware they are designed for zwo filters which are thinner than most. Baader filters dont fit not sure about other brands. 

1 minute ago, John MacDonald said:

I have 2 of these great units but beware they are designed for zwo filters which are thinner than most. Baader filters dont fit not sure about other brands. 

I have Astronomik in mine and they fit perfectly

I have the manual version where Baader do filters fit.  Can't comment on the EFW version but would be worth the prospective buyer checking.  It is a good point raised by John.

I believe its Astrodon 1.25" mounted that don't fit (well they do if you turn the face plate over) if I remember correctly ZWO say they take up to 7.5mm thick filters..   my Astrodons are 7.58mm :( 

49 minutes ago, kirkster501 said:

I have the manual version where Baader do filters fit.  Can't comment on the EFW version but would be worth the prospective buyer checking.  It is a good point raised by John.

I've used ZWO and Astronomik filters in it if that helps anyone. Kirkster, you live in the same village as me! 👋

Edited by Messy Hair 101