stargazine_ep34_banner.thumb.jpg.28dd32d9305c7de9b6591e6bf6600b27.jpg

COMPLETED - Sold-Skywatcher explorer 150p eq3-2

For sale is my skywatcher explorer 150p (Flo) on eq3-2 mount and tripod (RVO) In excellent condition. Comes with an RA motor and willing to add a 9x50 straight through finderscope, I've also added a new green dovetail to the scope so no marks on the dovetail. Bought brand new from Flo and RVO July 2020, but as I live in a first floor flat I've been unable to get it down and up the stairs as its to much for me, so this setup has never been outside and only been used through my bedroom window (as has been said in many of my threads in other sections of this forum) I didn't realise how big and heavy it would be when I bought it, so I'm selling this to fund my more portable equipment set up,to actually use a scope outside as intended. It comes with all the stock ep of 25mm, 10mm and x2 Barlow. All in original boxes and packaging with the manuals. Secondary grub screws replaced with thumb bolts (like bob's knobs) for easier collimation of secondary mirror. The original grubs screws are included. I've included some of my images taken with my dslr which you can attach via t ring with this scope and these are through a window. Going on the 2/3rds price I paid for this for used equipment in great condition I'm asking for £280, pick up only, I'm afraid from North Cornwall. I will consider sending by tnt or force There will be a £20 delivery cost to the buyer and I'll pay the insurance of item which will be £15, Covid safety assured and respected, also posted on local gumtree network and astro buy and sell website. 

IMG_20210109_191223.jpg

IMG_20210109_191209.jpg

IMG_20200721_180221.jpg

IMG_20201128_174649.jpg

M42-6-12-20--8-secs-fin.jpg

Moon 26-11-20.jpg

Moon 9-1-21 less crop.jpg

IMG_20210109_190717.jpg

Edited by LeeHore7
Edit other selling site

Will consider sending by tnt or parcel force, it seems I can get it picked up from my address and send it to the buyers address, It's looking as though a £20 delivery charge will apply and to fully insure it I'll pay that which is around £15. Bank transfer accepted. 

Edited by LeeHore7