sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

COMPLETED - WITHDRAWN: Vixen GP mount with SkySensor 2000PC and tripod

This is a reluctant sale as I've owned this mount and sky sensor 2000pc from new for many years and am a bit attached to it.  Selling as I want to get a heavier duty mount.

Works like a dream. In great condition considering its age - the only tatty part is the counter weight rod which has lost its chrome plating in places, only cosmetic though.

I've always been very careful with the cable and it's connector block into the handset.  I provide some strain relief with some gaffer tape.

This is a class act, great tracking, great functionality with the handset, solid tripod. Included is the tripod, the mount and its motors along with the handset itself. Also included is the serial cable which will allow you to hook it up for computer control. (I use a mac running sky safari pro 6) - you'll need a usb to db9 cable though.

The mount has an integrated polar aligning scope and the illuminator is included and works fine. I've replaced the internal battery in the handset, so will be good for years....All the bits you would need to revert the mount back to manual control are included also, even got the original ss2k box! I will include a car cigarette lighter style power cable with the polarity reverser that the sky sensor requires also.

PLEASE NOTE: the C8 OTA is not included in this sale. 

I have uploaded a couple of short movie clips to youtube showing the mount slewing around by using the handset in one and sky safari in the other. 

Looking for £400 plus whatever it costs for delivery.

regards
Andrew

ss2k1.jpg

ss2k2.jpg

ss2k3.jpg

ss2k4.jpg

ss2k5.jpg

ss2k6.jpg

ss2k7.jpg

ss2k8.jpg

ss2k9.jpg

Edited by AndrewRrrrrr