sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_31.thumb.jpg.b7a41d6a0fa4e315f57ea3e240acf140.jpg

ASI1600mm pro cooled

• 2 weeks later...

Tbh I'd have prolly snapped this up for £975 a year ago when I was looking for one, there were none around then (I looked for a couple of months) so I ended buying a new one for £1275.

Can I just say I have recently purchased from Betton and was really impressed by the condition, his comms and the speed of the transaction. You get what you pay for I believe. I know if I was buying a camera at this price knowing its from a first class seller would add alot for me.

• Like 1

I'm sure he's a lovely guy, I think the comments are just to help understand why it isn't being snapped up. The best seller in the world can't compete with buying new

The thing is I am genuinely interested as I am looking for one of these specifically and, if the poster responds well to the comments, this could be viable. 

• Like 1

Thanks for all the comments. I have had offers at THIS price and prices close to my target price before I dropped it, unfortunately they didn’t come off due to the buyer opting to go for a colour camera. I know a lot of people on here like to dictate the market, but that is not how markets work. 

If somebody has an offer I’m all ears and willing to listen, but I haven’t seen any offers only comments on the price. I’m in a fortunate position and do not need to sell this quickly. 

Dan

• Like 4