stargazine_ep45_banner.thumb.jpg.71f13bfceacd5e3df366d82c2b6f5f9b.jpg

COMPLETED - A nice Xmas pressie ! **SOLD**

Hi , I am selling a scope and mount that I recently acquired from a well respected member of this forum .

I am offering a Skywatcher Starquest 102R complete with Mount and original items such as two Eyepieces and a 90 degree diagonal and a red dot finder . The scope is absolutely  immaculate.. I have used it only once , and the previous owner used it only about 5 times ! Only slight marking to the dovetail .
I have just purchased another scope and mount , and as is the way these days it’s one in and one out . The EQ mount the scope comes with is an absolute breeze to set up . If you go onto the DIY Astro YouTube Channel you can see the actual scope being unboxed . I would prefer it to be collected ( social distancing of course) . The scope is a fantastic starter for a newbie but also great as a grab and go for anyone interested in this great hobby 

I am asking £ 140 for the set up as it’s basically a new scope and mount . 
Please PM me with any questions 

Thank you for reading 

PS ... I forgot , the set up also has a motor for the RA ! 

kind regards 

Stu

Edited by Stu1smartcookie
Sold