Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Watch the Great Conjunction Live

endless-sky

Hello,

for those like me who wouldn't be able to view the event of the century (or of a lifetime, for that matter), let alone image, due to our beloved weather that couldn't pick a better moment in time to be full cloud coverage for a 300 miles radius of where you live, Telescope Live is hosting a free live broadcast of the event, from various locations in the World (hopefully one of them will be cloud free), both on YouTube and on their own platform.

I am by no means affiliated with the website or the services they provide. Just thought I would share a chance to view the event for people like me that would have gladly gone out and see it with their own equipment, but cannot because of "beautiful, cloudy, foggy, humid skies".

Here's the link with all the details.

I know I'll either be outside (if I get an early Christmas miracle) or in front of my PC screen watching this.

Matteo

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2