stargazine_ep45_banner.thumb.jpg.71f13bfceacd5e3df366d82c2b6f5f9b.jpg

Hi All,

I'm in the process of obtaining all the hardware necessary to acquire decent data and it's becoming clear this will take some time!

In the meantime I'm swotting up on AP and its various requirements via books and the forum. 

I'm part way through "Dark Art or Magic Bullet" and am learning the ropes of image processing. 

Until my setup is in formation I'd love to practice with data readily available before I have my own. To this end, it would be great if there was a database of lights, flats, darks and bias frames I can play with; does this exist?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Allinthehead
      Since i began taking images of the night sky about 3 years ago i can't remember a period of cloud as bad as this in the South of Ireland. I think it's been about 6 weeks since i've had a chance to capture some photons. With withdrawal symptoms really kicking in i decided to revisit this image. Looking at it with fresh eyes it seemed over saturated, over stretched and the stars suffered as a result. I went for a less is more approach with the new image.  
      I captured this data over two nights in October
      220 * 150 second subs with the Takahashi Epsilon and Zwo 071 
      Mounted on an AzEq6
      Captured using Sequence Generator Pro
      Processed in PS, APP and PI. Stacked in APP.
      I'd love to hear your opinions on this even if you preferred the original, don't be shy?
      Richard.
      Original

Re Process

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.