Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello (again)...

Ian McCallum

Hi Ian, welcome. I lived in Beith, Ayrshire, for 17 years, 1993-2008, and it was the wettest place I have ever lived. I remember in my final year there keeping a note of the number of times during the  period November to February  I was able to use my scope, it was 6. I hope for your sake things have greatly improved since!

Keith

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Moonshed said:

Hi Ian, welcome. I lived in Beith, Ayrshire, for 17 years, 1993-2008, and it was the wettest place I have ever lived. I remember in my final year there keeping a note of the number of times during the  period November to February  I was able to use my scope, it was 6. I hope for your sake things have greatly improved since!

Keith

It's probably just as bad now! 😯

• Sad 1

Welcome. As you can see, I've been through the cool usernames. I look forward to reading your continued reports. The American sociologist Robert King Merton was born Meyer Robert Schkolnick. He took the name "King Merton" when he was a young teen performing stage magic and quickly found that "Merlins" were plentiful.  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_K._Merton). 

• Like 1

Welcome back Ian , I've  read may of your great posts here. As only a newbie, I haven’t post up much but read a lot what goes on here, it’s what made me join the 130pds brigade. Anyway, I think changing username to your real name is a great idea. I’ve started to doing the same for any new accounts I join. Wonder if there is a easy way of changing it on SGL ?

look forward to reading / seeing more of adventures:bino2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Explor said:

Welcome back Ian , I've  read may of your great posts here. As only a newbie, I haven’t post up much but read a lot what goes on here, it’s what made me join the 130pds brigade. Anyway, I think changing username to your real name is a great idea. I’ve started to doing the same for any new accounts I join. Wonder if there is a easy way of changing it on SGL ?

Best speak to one of the Admin team, as they should be able to give you advice and help.👍

3 hours ago, Explor said:

Just pm admin or Grant and he can do this for you.

• Like 2