sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

COMPLETED - MoonLite CS2" SCT Focuser

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Robbrad
      High quality Brand New Farpoint 2" Cheshire Collimator and Farpoint colimation stickers/alignment guide
      £40 posted

• By Space Oddities
      Hi everyone,
      I'm selling a Canon EF 200mm f/2.8 L II, fully functional and in very good condition. The glass is clean and has no mushroom or scratch. Only the area near the lens hood connection shows some sign of use from a previous owner (a few small dents).
      Included: a lens hood (Canon), a lens collar (3rd party) with a 1/4" threaded hole, front and back cover.
      The reason of the sale is that I already own a Samyang 135mm and a RedCat, so this great lens is redundant. Which is a pity, because I really like it!  
      Price: £350 / 395€ including insured shipping (DHL), from Munich to anywhere in Europe
      Please PM me if you need more photos  
      Pierre

• By Dra1975
      For sale is my Celestron Nexstar 8SE
      Only used a handful of times. 
      Comes complete with: 
      Celestron SkyPortal WiFi Adaptor
      Camera Adaptor T Piece for Canon SLR
      Genuine Celestron Nexstar Carrying Case
      Collection only or buyer arranges courier 
      £1000 Ono 

• By Stephen Green
      For sale Atik color Camera only uses 3 times £249 
    • By Lloydm
      Optolong 7nm H-alpha filter. 
      Clip filter to fit canon aps-c models such as the 600d i have used this in. Image attached to show what I've been able to achieve with this filter with the 600d with my basic skills.
      In excellent condition as seen in pictures.
      Have found this 7nm to be far superior to the Astronomik 12nm I have used in the past. Producing higher contrast, punchier images 
      Have proof of purchase from 365 astronomy if required.
      £115 including postage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.