Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Luna Cognita - eBook sale

HollyHound

Hopefully it's ok to post this here (as it links to an external commercial site)...

Like many, I bought the Luna Cognita three volume set from @FLO earlier this year, and whilst I found it very interesting and have dipped in and out of it over many months, it's a challenging book to reference, as it's huge and not easy to find what you want 😬

There was a topic about this here: 

With hindsight, the PDF version may have been more accessible, but having bought the hardback copy I didn't want to spend twice for the same information!

However, the publisher (Springer) have the eBook of this (and indeed all their books) on 50% off sale right now (until 1st December) and so if you're looking to obtain the PDF and/or EPUB copy of this book, now is a good time to do so:

https://www.springer.com/us/book/9781493916634#otherversion=9781493916641

Discount code (also on the site) is: CYBER20SPR

I've just bought and downloaded it and the PDF version is fully searchable, which makes it much more useful 👍 Just be aware the PDF is over 1GB in size!

Still nice to have the hardback, as I love reference books (particularly about the moon) 😃

Cheers

Gary

Edited by HollyHound
  • Like 1