sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_31.thumb.jpg.b7a41d6a0fa4e315f57ea3e240acf140.jpg

Mapping Radio Meteor Altitudes for GRAVES.

Hi

Some of you may be aware of the Radio Meteor Detection collaboration Project which is a group of contributors who submit their monthly log files after which do a number of things with the data see here for more info: https://radiometeordetection.org/about

Our latest exciting project is to see if we can successfully match Radio and Video events to aid our understanding of meteor phenomena, so we are now starting to Map Radio Meteor Altitudes for GRAVES.

The attached PDF gives a full description of this project

The project brief and maps can be found here: https://radiometeordetection.org

If you want any more information or feel you can help in any way, please do get in touch

Kind Regards

John Berman

Mapping Radar Meteor Altitudes for GRAVES.pdf

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stargazer33
      Short .gif from a .ser video, captured last night (12th) with my ASI385MC and the supplied all-sky-lens.
      We had a lovely clear night last night. The best we've had in ages. The battery died on my old laptop - probably due to the sub zero temperature - so only managed a few 5 minute videos. I saw lots more before I decided to set up the camera. 
      Tonight; peak; is completely clouded out! Surprise, surprise!!

I also had my Mother-in-laws dog as a stargazing companion/hot water bottle.  Excuse the finger in the shot, my wife is a bit of a technophobe! 

• By little-geek
      geminid meteor shower expected to start on december 13, and should be visible until the early morning of december 14th
    • By Tomatobro
      From a site near Shrewsbury a very bright meteor was seen at 21:59 (30/07/2020) which left a smoke trail still visible after 35 minutes. It covered two thirds of the visible sky and its track was in the western horizon .
    • By A_Chobanova
      We carefully monitor the displacement of the radiant. It looks like a meteor shower!
    • By michaelmorris
      Computar 2.6mm F1.0 CCTV lens
      This high quality ultra fast ultra wide angle CCTV lens is great for use with a highly sensitive CCTV camera for video recording meteors.  These ultra fast lenses were discontinued by Computar several years ago and are now very rare. They originally sold for over $300 each.
      Excellent condition. Lenses free from scratches and internal dust. DC auto iris tested and working.
      £85 + £8 postage to UK mainland

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.