Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M1 final bash

philj

Hopefully Im in the right section now, (posted in Observing by mistake :oops: )

Managed about 1/2 hour more data on my M1 from last month and did a full process from scratch.

Its brought a bit more out on the subject methinks.

Details:

About 2 hours at ISO1600 (Ive lost count actually but its about there) using 300D through C11 at f6.3 ish on CGE guided with 127 Mak and Mintron using Guidemaster

I think Ive gone about as far as I can with this now, maybe add some more if the weather is good to me but Im pleased with it so far

Hope you like it

Phil

Phil

Nice M1 there Phil,

I had a quicjk go at M1 whilst testing out the new setup lastnight and will swap cameras to capture more data for the Ha... you have achieved a very natural process as well.

I know I shouldn't have been but I was suprised just how "slow" f10 imaging is lastnight.

Billy...

I know I shouldn't have been but I was suprised just how "slow" f10 imaging is lastnight.

Billy...

Thanks guys, I am well chuffed with it, one for my web site I think

Yep imaging at F10 is really slow Billy. Ive had the occassional go at f10 but slotting a .63 reducer in really speeds things up and you still get a nice image scale with the DSLR.

Phil

Archived