Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

strife with a barlow

OK I know i am dong something really dumb but checking out the tutorial and books i don't know what.

I can select my Ep and position it into the Barlow fine. I cant fit the Barlow into the scope. if I unscrew the plastic cap (with a pin hole off centre it fits but there no lens of any type there. I i leave this end on it wont fit into the scope. I have a clear sky and a dark garden tonight any help with my stupidity would be very much appreciated

regards

"if I unscrew the plastic cap (with a pin hole off centre it fits but there no lens of any type there." ??

What kind of Barlow is it ?? Sorry if this sounds patronising but, Are you sure the plastic cap with a pin hole isn't just the cover over the bottom end of the barlow, perhaps a bit tight ??

Thanks all, I think that's exactly what it is. The cap is tight and I was a little nervous about being too rough with it. The Pin hole also made me question whether it was a cap or part of the barlow.

anyway now for some sightseeing, at last :hello1:

Archived