Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Tadpoles

blinky

Great image @blinky, love the colours and you've still managed to create loads of transitions/shades throughout.

I'm working on an H(HO)O image at the moment and due to the always stronger Ha, it's again about that relationship with the OIII - stretch the OIII harder then combine and you'll obviously get stronger OIII - then depending on your combination, that could be a stronger blue.  Alternatively "fitting" the image first with OIII as the reference can give a stronger OIII influence (i.e. Linear Fit in PixInsight). Sorry, not sure if that helps against what you've done already.

As above, I think the colours you have look great.

Thanks for the comments and the pointers, I always find i end up doing about 3 versions before I'm happy! I did a linear fit of the Oiii to the Ha, will try it the other way round and see if it comes out better.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, blinky said:

Thanks for the comments and the pointers, I always find i end up doing about 3 versions before I'm happy! I did a linear fit of the Oiii to the Ha, will try it the other way round and see if it comes out better.

Only 3? 😁  I'm finding narrowband colour decisions... challenging!

Another flexible method is just stretching the OIII more and the Ha less - testing, combining, retrying, repeat.