Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep33_banner.thumb.jpg.75d09b4b1b4e5bdb1393e57ce45e6a32.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Kitsunegari

11-23-2020 Calcium Limb surge + ar2786 + ar2785

updated to 85 frames,  more frames still prcocessing.

20 minutes of time represented here.

127mm x 1200mm + meade 2x shorty.

1123.gif.8057d7986965b176665793da4e338556.gif

Edited by Kitsunegari
  • Like 9

Amazing! I have really enjoyed seeing so many solar images lately. 

I cant wait till it really gets active!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aramitsharma
      Solar Setup for sale

I have put this on sale twice but had changed my mind both times, but think I can finally let this go:
      Entire solar setup including:
      Quark Chromosphere with power cable
      Skywatcher ST102 with skywatcher autofocuser and Hitech Astro DC focuser controller- This makes fine focusing a breeze as you can focus right from the laptop screen covered with dark cloth without going to the telescope.
      Baader UV/iR rejection filter 2”
      Rowan astronomy tilt adapter to take care of Newton rings
      Relevation astro 2” extender for straight through imaging
      £1100 cash or bank transfer or paypal with fee(I had previously listed this for £1200). Pickup from London
      The quark is good for imaging. Images have been published in Sky at Night, once in the magazine and once on the website.
      Sample images attached. Setup shows entire setup (camera and mount not for sale)
      Quark and accessories- £900
      Scope with autofocuser and Hitec Astro DC focus- £175

• By Kitsunegari
      Little fluffy clouds.      (terrible imaging conditions due to prescription forest burning)

and this nasty one

i actually like the pink,   this is what George Washington's horse riding coat looked like.   (YES, GEORGE WASHINGTON WORE A PINK COAT!!!)

• By billyb93
      I currently have a Canon T6 with a Opteka 500mm f8 lens ($87) that I use for lunar and solar photography. I recently purchased a full frame Canon EOS R and am thinking about getting a 800mm f11 Canon RF lens ($899). Will the quality on the new canon lens be significantly better than my Opteka lens? Is it worth the upgrade? Also, should I use my new full frame or my crop sensor (1.6 factor) to shoot? I want to get the best quality possible. 
    • By Kitsunegari
      I am thankful for the unseasonable weather and imaging i have getting.

This is shot with my super high speed camera.   If you pay attention to the sunspot penumbra you will see a little worm like appendage retreating into its core.  Also notice the pulsating center.

Captured at 500fps.  

and the rest of the film captures that larger fibril get sucked back down the drain.      . 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.