SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Replacement eyeguards

bomberbaz

Where can I get my hand on replacement eyeguards anyone. I have looked online but cannot find a UK dealer of such.

They are for my 2" Nikons and need to be 48mm fitting. The current ones are the low profile ones that came with the EP's and since changing dobs I don't get on with them quite the same as I did before.

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, osbourne one-nil said:

Sorry to raise an old thread but I'm finding it very hard to source replacement eyeguards for my 15mm and 24mm Panoptics. Anyone got any ideas?

Have you tried contacting Tele Vue in NY by phone?  I've read they can supply replacement caps, so they might also do eyeguards.

No, it’s not the cost that scares me anyway. It’s taken 8 weeks and counting for a mount to get to me for Germany. It just gets on my nerves how stupid things have become in that sense although I guess nothing has changed from the point of view of US imports. Just me being irritable! 

4 hours ago, osbourne one-nil said:

I hadn't actually thought of eBay for this - thank you!

The ones I bought off the bay are good enough but they are not Televue or OEM quality, if you are after like for like replacements it might be worth contacting TV as @Louis D says 🤔 

Edited by jock1958