Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

ZWO colour camera's

bomberbaz

@michael.h.f.wilkinson your results there are kind of what I had in mind my friend, if I could get anywhere near that I would be more than happy. Your holding out a little hope for me, thanks.

I have attached my Ring but as A TIF  file. Only a stack of 15 x 10 seconds taken in a very windy back garden and when there was a significant amount of wispy cloud in the sky. I know it is pretty poor but it does hold out hope for me. The part processed is just RGB tweaking as it was rather red.

Were you using the Pro version of the camera's incidentally?

ring part processed.TIF

2 hours ago, bomberbaz said:

I was simply wanting to grab some basic images of deep sky objects from my back garden with a short stint of getting the required data without going down the all guided, mega processing, several hours worth of capturing etc and all that malarkey associated with full on imaging. 

This has always been my intention.

And to be fair, other than the star bloating I was very happy with my first bash at M57 the other night. 

Then its a winner 🙂