Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep33_banner.thumb.jpg.75d09b4b1b4e5bdb1393e57ce45e6a32.jpg

Pancho61

COMPLETED - New Aluminium 95mm ring --SOLD--

HI,

Sell this nice pair of ring, made fully in aluminium and good quality. Sell as i choose wrong size during order so ring was completely new.

75 GBP

Price include shipping to UK.

20201122_113808.jpg

20201122_114021.jpg

20201122_113823.jpg

Edited by Pancho61

Could you let me know the weight of these, please? And can you confirm, 95mm not 90mm (pic looks smaller than 95?)

Thanks!

Edited by A McEwan

I can confirm this is 95mm not 90mm as this is why i sell it my scope has got 90mm diamteter and this ring is to big. Forward pictures about weight.

20201122_123908.jpg

• Like 1

Have you bought/ordered replacements yet as it is possible to make these fit using a little velcro. I don't want to spoil any sale activity so can PM you a link to an old SGL thread with the solution if you want. to read it

1 hour ago, A McEwan said:

Could you let me know the weight of these, please? And can you confirm, 95mm not 90mm (pic looks smaller than 95?)

Thanks!

Hmmm, I agree the image with the calliper above, does only show them to be a tad over 90mm, I really cant see them fitting a 95mm tube... 🤔🤔

I think they are 90mm rings, that are on the larger side, hence not fitting the OP scope, I had some very similar from Aliexpress a while back, and had the same issue....they were slightly oversize....

Edited by Stuart1971

4 minutes ago, Stuart1971 said:

Hmmm, I agree the image with the calliper above, does only show them to be a tad over 90mm, I really cant see them fitting a 95mm tube... 🤔🤔

I think they are 90mm rings, that are on the larger side, hence not fitting the OP scope, I had some very similar from Aliexpress a while back, and had the same issue....they were slightly oversize....

Look like 95mm to me

778225EE-E78A-4746-9EE9-DBAD1C972F7E.jpeg

• Like 1

Can took more precise picture if you want 👍.

But be sure about one things i have try to put this ring on an scope who has a similar takahashi ring ( carton CST 80KU) and does not fit. Yesterday i have receive 90mm basic skywatcher ring from 365 astro ( took 3 weeks for delivery due to parcel was fully destroy and rebuild by french post 😭) and now fit perfect with skywatcher ring can take measure of skywatcher ring too if you want.

This order came from aliexpress, unfortunately have got custom fee ( near 30 GBP) so this is why seeling price was this.

Edited by Pancho61
  • Like 1

I don't mean to hijack, but can you pm me a link to the dealer on AliExpress?

I've been looking for something like this for my guide scope so I was hoping they had smaller rings as well