Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep34_banner.thumb.jpg.28dd32d9305c7de9b6591e6bf6600b27.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
STOCKPORTRICO

Konus Digimax-90

Hi everyone, I am almost new to Astronomy - I currently have a Powerseeker set up but my mate has given me a konus digimax 90 he has lost the tripod can anyone advise me of a replacement tripod - I have a Go-To altaz mount  I dont have a compatable Tripod I just want a cheap one. any links or any advice to get a tripod would be amazing - thanks in advance (im in the uk)

Rick 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BenR
      Hello
      I am new to astronomy, and recently purchased a Celestron Starsense Explorer LT 114AZ, and just for a start, I used the finderscope to locate exactly a random star, and I looked through the eyepiece and just saw a blurry white image. I was using a 25mm eyepiece lens, and then decided to put on the 2x Barlow lens with the 25mm lens, and nothing changed. Is this normal? What should I do to improve?
      Thanks.
    • By EdwinStar
      Hi, looking for a good sturdy steel legged tripod for my Meade LXD55 mount to drop on to, needs to have the alt az post built in or capability for a screw in post.
      Would any one know of any suitable tripod ?
      Thanks in advance
      Edwin

• By Synq
      Hi I am fairly new with telescopes and I noticed my telescope needed collimation. I preview the collimation at the beginning (tell me please if its alright) however after I finished the secondary mirror kept tilting and not staying in place as seen in the video. This is a Heritage 130P telescope. Please help.
      VID_20201123_161617.mp4
    • By NightSky_Wanderer
      Hi,
      I am hoping someone here may be able to offer some help or advice. I have submitted a support ticket with Celestron but I am still waiting for a reply and would really like to get this working ready for the next clear sky!
      I recently brought a starsense but have not been able to use it because it comes up with the following errors,
      Err: Model Num
      The telescope model could not be read and initialization cannot proceed.
      Critical error!
      File: ..\source\mo
      Line: 1468
      An unexpected error occurred that may cause the HC to not opperate normally.
      When updating the controller and camera it finishes succesfully but when I check for new updates it proceeds to install the same one again and again.
      I can still control the mount and I think the camera tried to do an alignment in my room.
      I have a Celestron Nexstar 6SE.
      Thanks
      Adz
    • By Spacecake2
      Hi there,
      I have a problem using Registax 6 when it keeps having a blank screen when I start to stack. It keeps saying:           
      has anyone got any solutions? This the first time a tried aligning and stacking an image and it happened) 
      Any help would be great,
      Regards,

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.