SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello again !

Neo_uk

Been a while since I've been on the forum ..er about 7 or 8 years I think ...

Thankfully Still got all my gear ! Its been moth balled for a while through one reason or another and a friend of mine enquired if I was selling any of it ...so I dug it all out to see what I'd got and give it all a good clean and  dusting off and instantly I thought nope cant do it ...im keeping it all ! So I better start putting it to some good use .. if theres any break in the clouds that is.

So I just thought I'd pop in and say hi and see who's still knocking about ! .

I dare not start looking in the buy/sell area as yet as I remember it costing me a fourtune when I did !! .

Cheers chris .

• Like 3

Hi Chris, I've only been a member for six years, so haven't yet had the pleasure to meet you. 

It's an honour to make your acquaintance, and don't you dare abandon us again! 🤪

Edited by Ruud

Thank you all for your warm welcome back ....just as friendly a forum as I remember...

Just got to get to grips with all the gear again and all the latest software ...

And so many new goodies available now  ...been looking already...oh what have I done ! lol .

Those new William's optics scope at flo😍.

• 1 month later...