Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

IKO - M17 - Processing Competition - Winners

Grant

This has been a really fun one to watch the entries come in - lots of different approaches on this one and some absolutely stunning entries.

A group of us at FLO have picked our favourites, you can see all the entries here and the winners are....

Winner - Spongey

M17_comp_2.thumb.jpg.ec40db06571ca505a942e7891a66c009.jpg

Runner Up - Selmak

29396162_Image05_DDP_bkgnosat_DBE_nomag_DDP_mini_bkgsat_Sharp_NiPass_starmini_levels_masks_spirit_ColCurves_blackPoint_starcorr.thumb.png.25de9748abe14cbfde4c483958e22f3f.png

Runner Up - Derbyshire Dave

f)M17_SGL_Post.thumb.jpg.f48b8a65a6aa722faef6c65b2d7f5bdc.jpg

Thank you all for taking part and we are looking forward to the next data release which will hopefully be later this week.

I will be in touch with the winners to arrange their prizes :)

• Like 9

I am lost for words and truly humbled... All I can say is thank you! I truly never thought I'd be in this position so to be here is quite special. 

A resounding thank you to FLO and IKI for organising these competitions to provide us all with such fantastic data.

Congratulations to everyone who entered, and to Selmak and Derbyshire Dave in particular!

• Like 2