Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi there!

Dario

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum  and decided to register after that I have already "stolen" some advices and opinions from this forum just googling things like "first telescope" etc :)

Now I got one and about to start to observe first time with It. I hope to get some tips while learning  (I already have few doubts) and as soon I will know more about this word I am happy to give my opinions, reviews and tips as well.

Happy stargazing to everyone!

• Like 1

Welcome aboard SGL Dario, and welcome to the wonderful world of astronomy.

Top tips: be patient with the weather, the skies and of course yourself. It can be a frustrating hobby sometimes (especially the weather) but the rewards are - well - out of this world!  Enjoy yourself discovering the gems in the night sky with your own eyes. Yes, feel free to ask any questions you have and your own contributions will be well-received.

20 hours ago, paul mc c said:

Hello and welcome Dario,what scope did you get.

Hi Paul! After looking at all the main features of scopes within budget  I opted for one that I believe I can use more for now. A mak 127  (skywatcher). I read this could be limitating for deep sky objects but I believe can be a good start also due to the difficulties to move during these times. Let's see if I enjoy it☺

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dario said:

Hi Paul! After looking at all the main features of scopes within budget  I opted for one that I believe I can use more for now. A mak 127  (skywatcher). I read this could be limitating for deep sky objects but I believe can be a good start also due to the difficulties to move during these times. Let's see if I enjoy it☺

Nice one......just bought one of these....just waiting on it coming.

9 hours ago, cletrac1922 said:

Hi Dario and welcome from Land Down Under

You did not indicate where you were located

You travel the universe in this forum

John 

That's correct. I will have to update the profile as well! I live in London by the way

• 1 month later...