Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Fate of universe

Atlas629

15 hours ago, cloudsweeper said:

Yes Jim - life: to refer to Shakespeare again, we're all just strutting and fretting our parts on the stage before we are heard no more!  Best get the telescope out and enjoy some more simulation!  😉

Doug.

I've not been on here for a while.

Not had my scope out much for the last 4 years. Used it over the summer for a couple of nights just out of interest.

Don't think it will ever be used again and I am more than fine with that.

On 20/11/2020 at 11:21, reezeh said:

I propose the motion that this site be renamed philosopherslounge. com 😃

Science and philosophy  are connected I think. Maybe a lot less now in modern times than in the early days of science when they were pretty much considered as one. 

When I give the imaging a rest and mount my Skywatcher 200P and stick on a 2" widefield eyepiece I cant help it, I get kind of philosophical. 

Edited by Viktiste
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Viktiste said:

Science and philosophy  are connected I think. Maybe a lot less now in modern times than in the early days of science when they were pretty much considered as one. 

When I give the imaging a rest and mount my Skywatcher 200P and stick on a 2" widefield eyepiece I cant help it, I get kind of philosophical. 

It was meant in jest 😉