sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_31.thumb.jpg.b7a41d6a0fa4e315f57ea3e240acf140.jpg

COMPLETED - Skywatcher EQ5 + drives mount---no tripod **NOW SOLD**

I have decided to sell my trusty EQ5 deluxe mount.....please note NO tripod  this is the white mount, and comes with dual axis motor drive this is the non goto 6volt system and has the built in polar scope, also comes with 5kg and 2 kg weights.

The mount is in pretty good condition but the chrome counterweight shaft is showing some light rust, as is the white 5kg weight but this does not affect its performance, included is the battery box and the controller, due to the light rust i have reflected this in my price, as i was going to ask a bit more for it

also due to the weight of this i am stating collection only from west yorks, near Halifax, observing social distancing 

Price is  bargain of £130 keep in mind there is close on £100 of motor tracking drive fitted

any questions feel free to ask, but please dont ask me to drop the price and not posting, but i may be able to meet part way within reason

DSCN0262.JPG

DSCN0263.JPG

DSCN0264.JPG

DSCN0265.JPG

DSCN0266.JPG

DSCN0267.JPG

Edited by nightfisher
7 hours ago, Richard Wesson said:

I would really like this, but being based in Bristol and with current restrictions on travel cannot see how this would work. The only alternative I could see is courier. 

Richard, at this stage i really dont want to post, the cost at approx 13kg plus trying to find suitable packaging would be a pain 

Just now, nightfisher said:

Richard, at this stage i really dont want to post, the cost at approx 13kg plus trying to find suitable packaging would be a pain 

Quite understood. I was thinking of courier to pick up from you which I would obviously arrange and pay for, but quite understand the issue with regard to packaging. 

On 06/11/2020 at 17:52, Richard Wesson said:

Quite understood. I was thinking of courier to pick up from you which I would obviously arrange and pay for, but quite understand the issue with regard to packaging. 

Richard if you want to get a courier quote based on 14kg to allow for packaging let me know and i can see if i can source suitable way to pack it, thinking about it, with weight bar unscrewed its not a large box

10 hours ago, nightfisher said:

Richard if you want to get a courier quote based on 14kg to allow for packaging let me know and i can see if i can source suitable way to pack it, thinking about it, with weight bar unscrewed its not a large box

That sounds fine. Do you want the courier picking up from your home or from a pickup point? I will look into tomorrow if that is OK?

Not really used pickup point before but local post office and there is a hermes shop, i think local pharmacy does DPD, but printing a label may be an issue, please look into it though

1 hour ago, nightfisher said:

Not really used pickup point before but local post office and there is a hermes shop, i think local pharmacy does DPD, but printing a label may be an issue, please look into it though

Will do. I think it is possible in some cases for labels to be printed on the premises - they use a QR code off a phone.