sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

COMPLETED - SOLD-Selling Astronomik Clip-in Filter. CLS-CCD Canon APS-C (70€)

SOLD

Selling the filter for 70€ . Original price around 230$ (including shipping, vat and customs).

The filter is in excellent condition, used only 3 times. No fingerprints, no scratches no dust (image attached).

I will also handle the shipping through my post office without cost. If another shipping method is requested, then we'll have to to discuss the price.
Contact me if interested.

Clear Skies,
Anthony

3.jpeg.72b93d6250fcada2f60c777a8d437602.jpeg

Edited by Anthony RS
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JemC
      I have recently acquired a Vixen Polarie with the intension of doing some wide field imaging, 
      I will be using my modified Canon 600D with it, Currently the only lens i have are a standard kit Canon 18-55mm and a old carl Zeiss Jenna 50mm , so i am looking at purchasing alternative lens to use,
      The ones i am looking at for now are the following,
      Canon EF 135mm f/2 L USM
       Canon EF 200mm f/2.8 L II USM
       Samyang 135mm f2 ED UMC
       Samyang 14mm Ultra Wide-Angle f/2.8 IF ED UMC 
       Sigma 150mm f/2.8 APO EX DG HSM Macro
       Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X Pro DX
      So my question is, has anyone used any of these ( other than the Samyang 135mm f2 ) for wide field and if so how did you find them, would you recommend any of them?
      from the ones listed (other than the Samyang 135mm f2 ) would you say there are better ones to look at or any other i should consider?
      Regards
      James
    • By JemC
      Hi all,
      As i am soon to be the proud owner of a Vixen Polarie star tracker i am looking for some advice from the experts here on SGL with regards to widefield imaging with the Vixen Polarie.
      I will initially be using it with a modified Canon 600D so am looking for advice on which lens would be best suited to use with it, I have already been pointed in the direction of the Samyang 135mm which by all accounts is a pretty good contender, so aside from that particular lens what other/s would you recommend that are Canon fitting,
      Thanks in advance 🙂
    • By Rolland Balazs
      Atik One 6.0 CCD + OAG + Astronomik filters + Atik-Eos adapter
      Include:
      - Astronomik II. LRGB; 6 nm Ha, SII, OIII filters
      - Unique Atik-Eos WORKING adapter
      - Power supply, USB cord
      - Pixinsight dark, flatdark, bias files
      Tape is against light pollution only. Of course some sketch on it but working perfect.
      Lacerta guide cam exclude.
      Bank transfer only.
      2.660,-GBP (2.999,-EUR) + postage.
      <private contact details removed>

• By DrummerSP
      Hi!
      Firstly apologies if this is in the wrong section (this is my first post on any kind of forum!) and I'm aware its a question thats probably been asked thousands of times. Please let me know if I should post elsewhere or anything...
      So I've made some progress with astrophotography but as much as I try I get so confused with lenses and the specifics so thought I'd ask people who understand them more. My setup so far is a Canon EOS 550d, with a 70-300mm f4-5.6 lens all on a Star Adventurer pro tracker (recently upgraded from an Omegon LX3 mini track). The camera and lens were both second hand and passed down to me so I dont really know how old they are now but I've been getting good results so far (uploaded one of my recent images, still using the minitrack for reference)
      Basically I dont know if I'm better off upgrading the camera and sticking with the telephoto lens (from what I can find its a good lens), or would changing to a small telescope be better. If I was to, from what I've found the Sharpstar 61EDPH II would be a good choice?
      I've researched a lot and just dont understand the technical side enough to know where I'm better off putting my money. My budget would be around £1000, maybe slightly more for a camera as I do use it for other photography too. Any advice would be very appreciated, sorry for the long post!

• By knobby
      Hi all, been doing some back space adjustments on both scopes and have a few filter / adaptors thoroughly stuck . What do you all use to 'unstuck' them ?
      @mods, wasn't sure where to post this so feel free to move.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.