Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Stargazers Lounge April 2009 Spring Starparty Chat Thread...

Greg

I've looked at the list Jamie, and I don't see Andrews name on it. Are you sure he's going?

Ron.:)

I think you will find that Andrew has a longer distance to travel from Aberdeen.

Better him than me i say.... :mad:

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tony, even though its only 55 miles for me ( as the crow files) in the new landy, I followed steve to kelling last year, belive me he will still be there before me :)

155 for Steve, 55 for Jon :mad:. Looks like I'd better leave early if I want to see something other than a radiator grille out of my rear veiew mirror then!

Tony..

In all fairness, I have been to Kelling enough times to know where the good overtake sections are, and so I hold back a bit then wind the focus up to speed to whizz past. With only a 1.6 focus filled the top with astro gear, its not like have have amazing acceleration or anything :)

I am hoping to arrive some time mid to late Thursday Afternoon. Depends on how bad my Navigation is. Theres every chance I'll end up in that river alongside the Camp.

Any Idea on the numbers arriving on the Thursday?

Ron.:)

It looks like I may be able to come along as I get home from one of my trips a couple of days before.

Any room for another, with camper van, Mrs H, & small Jack Russel?

I haven't got a portable mount, but would be happy to bring the ZS80FD, camera, filters etc for a co-operative effort and help out with any processing.

Cheers

Rob

It looks like I may be able to come along as I get home from one of my trips a couple of days before.

Any room for another, with camper van, Mrs H, & small Jack Russel?

I haven't got a portable mount, but would be happy to bring the ZS80FD, camera, filters etc for a co-operative effort and help out with any processing.

Cheers

Rob

That's good news Rob. It would be good to see you and Amanda again, and Nelson of course :).

I'm sure you'll get in ok, even if it means, like me and one or two others, you're sited on a regular pitch.

Having said that, their 'rally field' seems (from Gooogle Earth), to be quite spacious.

Dave

Just emailed them and will keep you posted.

It would be great to see those of you I met at Kelling last spring again, and also meet some of the many names I see on the site!

I may see about borrowing an HEQ5 too....unless someone has a spare mount they can lend me!!

Cheers

Rob

Archived