sgl_imaging_challenge_6_banner_jupiter_2021.jpg.eacb9f0c2f90fdaafda890646b3fc199.jpg

COMPLETED - Skymax pro 180 maksutov

DaveGibbons

Hi ,

I am looking for a Skywatcher 180 mak OTA. It needs to have a standard SCT thread on back of cell , so it will be a more recent version.

Optics need to be in first class order  and in perfect collimation . Not so bothered by tube cosmetics  or a little dust on optics .

Not in any particular rush but if you are considering selling your's please let me know.

Perhaps you are thinking of trying one of the new Lyra Classical Cassegrain scopes  and want to sell your Mak ! 

I can collect if in reasonable distance of North West  subject to whatever  Covid rules being followed  on that day . 

PM  me or drop me a text  on <private contact details removed>

Regards

Dave

Edited by Cornelius Varley
Private contact details removed

And now on fb..

Hi for sale is my Skywatcher 180 Mak telescope This is a highly rated telescope with an impressive focal length of 2700mm. Most shops are currently unable to get stock of these until next year. In very good condition with just a few age related marks. I changed the mounting to a custom made ring as don't like the flimsy dove tail support and this is a very good upgrade increasing the stability of the scope. Includes star diagonal, 2" to 1.25" adapter, support rings and box. Collection only please from Near Long Stratton in Norfolk I can box it up if you want to arrange your own courier but due to the fragility of a telescope, I advise using a very reputable company with a full insurance. I've priced this sensibly so no offers accepted. Any questions - please ask.

• 2 weeks later...