sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

COMPLETED - SOLD - Celestron NexStar 5SE Computerised Telescope

I am looking to sell my Celestron NexStar 5SE Telescope package, which I have owned from new. Everything is in as new condition with a couple of minor exceptions noted in the details and photos below. Optics in excellent condition.

Comes complete with the following:

NexStar 5SE OTA (small mark on the dovetail, as shown in photo)
Single Fork Arm Mount with NexStar+ Hand Control
Steel Tripod with Built-in Wedge
Accessory Tray
Power Supply
Star Pointer Finderscope (the on/off button is temperamental at times, but does work, as shown in photo)
1.25” 25mm Plossl Eyepiece (the eyepiece rubber split slightly along the fold seam, which has been glued back together, as shown in photo)
1.25” Prism Star Diagonal
Camera Shutter Release Cable
RS232 Cable
NexStar SE Owners Manual CD
NexRemote CD
First Light CD
NexStar 5SE Quick Set-up Guide
NexStar 5SE Instruction Manual
NexRemote Installation Instructions
NexStar+ Hand Control Instructions

Supplied with all the original packing and shipping boxes.

These are currently £799 to buy new. I’m asking for £525 (although reasonable offers considered).

Collection from Nottingham area. Payment by PayPal (Friends & Family), or Bank Transfer.

Edited by AstroTim
Now sold
  • 1 month later...

This full package is still for sale however, I am prepared to sell the mount and tripod separately so have raised another advert to cover that. The OTA is not available separately at this time although I might consider selling it if the mount and tripod should sell.