Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep28_banner.thumb.jpg.b94278254f44dd38f3f7ee896fe45525.jpg

KP82

COMPLETED - [SOLD] Skywatcher AZ Pronto Alt-AZ mount (Final reduction)

Up for sale is my portable Alt-AZ mount, Skywatcher AZ Pronto.

It is well made and light enough to be carried around with ease. It can be deployed/packed up very quickly, perfect with smaller refractors (e.g. Startravel 102, 70-90mm ED doublets) for star parties. I've mainly used it with my WO Megrez 90 for quick visual sessions. Because I'm selling my WO scope, I have no use of it now.

In the pictures below you will see that I had it on top of a Manfrotto 055CL tripod (not part of the sale). I preferred that tripod for quick height adjustment with its centre column. Therefore the original Skywatcher tripod along with the 21.5cm extension tube are un-used and still sealed in the boxes. The slow-motion knobs are also included.

Price: £55

Payment via bank transfer or Paypal friend or cash. Collection or meet up halfway in-between or delivery via courier at buyer's expense.

1583176392_SkywatcherAZPronto01.jpg.f6bcad27c9ba1503bd6feb19d5e9c105.jpg

111102738_SkywatcherAZPronto02.thumb.jpg.79831a75bb6649eb5864aa52093d67f8.jpg

Edited by KP82

Final reduction to £55.

24 minutes ago, Second Time Around said:

I'd like this please but will need it sent to me.  Please advise total cost and I'll arrange payment.

Parcelforce 48 to Kent costs £16.62. So the total will be £71.62

Please PM me your address and how you would like to pay (bank transfer or paypal friend).