Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

LBN 777 The Baby Eagle in Taurus

gorann

After an unusual spell of clear nights, rain and clouds have settled here so this will be the last RASA image for a while. Thanks you all for the encouraging comments on my previous ones! This one is maybe not of the same quality since seeing was not the best, and it is a faint object.

I found it by surfing in Taurus on Aladin Sky Atlas and did not recognize it until I started processing. Processing was quite challenging for once, and I whent astray with the stars, but after sleeping on it and starting over I finally had a presentable image.

20201018-19 LBN777 RASA PS39smallSign.jpg

Edited by gorann
  • Like 22

6 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

Very nice image Goran, I've had a couple of indifferent goes at this target from my LP back garden, need to get somewhere dark but who knows when that will be given the current situation.

Dave

Thanks Dave!

Yes, this is a dark site object. I hear that England is pretty much locked down but dark places should still be open, so I assume it is getting there that is the problem.

1 minute ago, gorann said:

Thanks Dave!

Yes, this is a dark site object. I hear that England is pretty much locked down but dark places should still be open, so I assume it is getting there that is the problem.

Travel regulations seem to change with the weather here 😆

Dave

• Like 1