Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep33_banner.thumb.jpg.75d09b4b1b4e5bdb1393e57ce45e6a32.jpg

Kriss Craik

COMPLETED - SOLD CooWoo Lens Heater (Dew heater)

Hi all,

CooWoo USB Lens Heater (Dew heater)

£10 posted (UK)

Thanks

Sold

6B8DE2A2-2C23-4396-A0BF-B92FBF5D8BFE.jpeg

Edited by Kriss Craik
Sold

I am interested (I have one of these and am looking for another for small lenses), but concerned that the photo doesn’t show the controller (which has a USB female socket for this to plug into, buttons to choose low medium high heat, and a cable with a USB male socket to plug into power).  Is the controller included?  If so please update the photo and I’ll take it 🙂 

1 hour ago, szymon said:

I am interested (I have one of these and am looking for another for small lenses), but concerned that the photo doesn’t show the controller (which has a USB female socket for this to plug into, buttons to choose low medium high heat, and a cable with a USB male socket to plug into power).  Is the controller included?  If so please update the photo and I’ll take it 🙂 

Nothing to do with this sale but watch out if you buy these from Amazon.  I bought the version with the temperature control a month or so ago.  I was impressed so ordered another last week.  I clicked on the item in my past orders and bought again.

I received the version without the temperature control.  Thinking I'd made a mistake in ordering I returned to my orders list and the link for the version with control now goes to the version without!  Amazon are playing games with their stock holdings 😠

This is a great bit of kit and kept my Esprit 80 lens bone dry while the Canon 7d next to it was running with condensation!

Michael

17 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

received the version without the temperature control. 

Had the same thing with a USB LED panel, bought one with dimmer in the lead, reordered and no dimmer, otherwise identical :cussing:

Dave