sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

COMPLETED - ###ORION OPTICS UK 12” DOBSONIAN Now £ 500 ###

I have for sale this Orion Optics telescope which was once an OTA that was mounted on a EQ mount. 
Included in the sale is a collimation eyepiece, a 2” 38mm which gives excellent wide field views, Baader Sky surfer red dot finder and a single speed crayford.   The AZ mount is made from white formica board that works very well.   Some of the parts of the scope have been handmade.
The telescope has had a number of owners over the years, this means the scope tube ,has some paint flaking scuffs etc, but obviously this has no impact on performance, the mirrors are in very good condition. This is advised elsewhere! Cash or Card payments taken. £625 Now £500 ono

Collection from Crosby, Liverpool or contact me to discuss.

Dob 1.jpg

Dob2.jpg

Dob3.jpg

Dob4.jpg

IMG_4606.JPG

Edited by NoelinLiverpool
edited

• 1 month later...
On 02/10/2020 at 16:47, NoelinLiverpool said:

######SOLD ###SOLD#### PLEASE REMOVE######

have for sale this Orion Optics telescope which was once an OTA that was mounted on a EQ mount. 
Included in the sale is a collimation eyepiece, a 2” 38mm which gives excellent wide field views, Baader Sky surfer red dot finder and a single speed crayford.   The AZ mount is made from white formica board that works very well.   Some of the parts of the scope have been handmade.
The telescope has had a number of owners over the years, this means the scope tube ,has some paint flaking scuffs etc, but obviously this has no impact on performance, the mirrors are in very good condition. This is advised elsewhere! Cash or Card payments taken. £625 Now £500 ono

Collection from Crosby, Liverpool or contact me to discuss.

Dob 1.jpg

Dob2.jpg

Dob3.jpg

Dob4.jpg

IMG_4606.JPG