Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello stargazers

Fil

Hello!

Like much in astronomy, I have been around the forum for a while but only now popped in with a message.. Reminds me of light in space, already there travelling at some "slow" speed, taking ages to get here..

I am fairly close to the southwest end of continental Europe, in the south of Portugal, roughly about 37N 8W, and my Amateur Astronomy is now going through its second phase of seriousness.. My first non-plastic telescope started being assembled outside when Saturn was on the opposite side of the Solar System; half-an-orbit later, it is about time I give the scope a proper shelter/residence! This is a fun time, filled with excitement, frustration, and patience demands... 🙂

I do hope to share experiences, ideas and questions for new challenges that are faced for a first time by anyone, me included! :)

Cheers,

• Like 1