Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep28_banner.thumb.jpg.b94278254f44dd38f3f7ee896fe45525.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
recceranger

COMPLETED - Sold HEQ5

Hi folks,

Not sure if I’m in breach of FB page rules but if I am please accept my apologies.

I’m upgrading my mount to an EQ6 as new OTA has increased my imaginary payload to current tolerances.

To that end and before I go live on eBay, I would like to offer for sale to members. 

The HEQ5 is in very good condition and has been updated with latest firmware from Skywatcher. Comes with all original cables, fittings, weights and hand controller. I’ve also attached several images to demonstrate its tracking capabilities (unguided and with basic polar alignment). Easily achieved a 2 minute unguided track. 

The photos of the mount include my wide field imaging setup. However, I have had my MAK 180 on it and it was no problem at all. In short, a great mount and if it wasn’t for the fact I have purchased a Skywatcher Star Adventurer, I would have kept if for my portable setup.

£400 - collect only or if near South Wales arrange RV or drop off at a suitable venue (C19!restrictions considered)😃👍🏻☘️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

3EE82F5C-8902-4D87-A4A2-0E5C0C5E0F29.jpeg

D18B0F98-50DE-4068-B571-31CEE86CB6CF.jpeg

8AEFE6FF-E01F-4339-9A28-330586901A64.jpeg

Edited by recceranger
  • Like 1

So long as its for sale on SGL rather than showing links to Ebay I am sure it is fine and that is a great price 🙂 

Nice images too 🙂 

Steve

Edited by teoria_del_big_bang
  • Like 1

Thanks Steve. Now sold.

I’m now sure how to update the status though?. 

Rick

• Like 1

Rick, I thought it would go quick. You should be able to edit the original post and change the title to add SOLD (I think) otherwise just add a post asking the mods to change the title.

Steve