Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

LDN1235 - Shark WIP....

fwm891

Initially I though this was too close to the pole for me to see due to buildings but turns out it just clears the neighbours house roof so I spent a while on it last night. As always needs more subs. Just the head end shot and processed in PI and PS. Looks like Sat/Sun will be the next chance for more data. No calibration frames yet.

Thanks for looking

RASA 8, ASi533 (unity), CEM60, Baader UV/IR cut filter.

LDN_Panel_Left-2.png

Edited by fwm891
Text change
  • Like 13

Managed to get a few more subs last night before clouds moved in. I've tried to process a little more neutrally as well the original a little too warm.

Uncrpped, no noise reduction routines (for the pixel peepers).

Hope you like..

Wins_cutoff_65_DBE.png

• Like 7

It’s starting to pop now Francis looks great so far, I’ve nearly got all the data I want on my first target with the 533, I’m on the deer lick galaxy and stephans quintet just made it into the frame I’m hoping the dither border doesn’t interfere with the quintet, I’m hoping to gather the rest of my subs tonight 

• Like 1

I think this is the final data collection: 60x 300s subs, final set captured last night (20-09-2020).

Scope: RASA-8

Camera: ASi533MC Pro (cooled to -12°C) Unity gain.

Mount: iOptron CEM60

Captured via: SG Pro and PHD2 for guiding

Processing: PixInsight. Cosmetic Correction, Debayer, Star align, Integration, Histogram Transform, Curves Transform, Saturation, SCNR, luminance mask applied, TGV Denoise (very light application).

Multiple light applications in various orders

Thanks for looking

LDN1235_RASA_533_60x300s_UVIR.png

• Like 3