Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep33_banner.thumb.jpg.75d09b4b1b4e5bdb1393e57ce45e6a32.jpg

Emanuel

COMPLETED - Ioptron IEQ 45 Pro

Gentlemen, I'm going to do something stupid and sell my Ioptron IEQ 45 Pro,for 910 pounds,
 for the good of my back. It was purchased at Telescope Service, and comes with a carrying case for the equatorial head,
 tripod and two counterweights. It has GPS included, illuminated polar finder and an extensive series of options in the 
assembly command, such as PEC, balance of the RA axis through the software, etc. There are some marks on the dovetail
 bar fitting,
 as you would expect and the inside sponge of the box has been slightly cut, so as not to have to always
 select my 40º latitude.
 As an extra, I include a travel bag for the tripod and a carry bag for the counterweights, both purchased
 from Telescope Service.
 In addition, I also include an adapter to use a Polemaster. Shipping costs, I think it is better to divide
 between buyer and seller.
 Any other information, just ask . 
PS: The Takahashi is not included 

20200530_100151.jpg

Edited by Emanuel

Could you say how old it is as there have been several iterations / upgrades since it was first introduced.

Dave

Hello Davey, how are you?

The mount was bought on July 2018 and it has been used very few times.

My version of the mount is the upgrade of the GTN, and since i bought it, i havent done any software upgrade, as i am too afraid of making a mistake and damage any harware.

Cheers 😀

Hey people!! Looks like the guys are low on money, so, to help a little, i made a significant decrease on the Ioptron mount price. Im asking 910 pounds now :)