sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

Wanted - Skywatcher HEQ5 Pro / NEQ6 Pro or Similar

Hello friend, im Emanuel, from Portugal, and im selling my Ioptron IEQ 45 Pro for 1100 pounds. It has case for the equatorial head, and as a bonus i inlude bag for the tripod, bag for the two counterweights, and adapter for the Polemaster. The mount has very nice features, such as GPS included, RA balancing feature by software, PEC, iluminated polar finder and many other features. If youre interested, send me a message and can send you some pictures. Cheers :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By guydive
      Hey all,
      I'm considering the 250PDS. The main use is visual, and the second is EAA (I currently use a zwo183mm). 
      What I'm hesitant about is the primary focus. since It's mostly for visual, I'm wondering on how much back focus it has compared to the standard Skywatcher 10" dobsonians? with the standard dobsonias with the same optics and focuser you already need an extension tube for most eyepieces...
      Also, there's probably a "bigger" obstruction (bigger shadow on primary)? 
    • By AngHor
      I have a SkyWatcher AZ-EQ5 mount. It’s all working fine, except I have an issue with alignment. This applies whether I’m in EQ or Alt-Az mode.
      I set it up using  one or two star align without problems.
      However if I use the handset to GoTo another object, I usually need to do fine tuning adjustments to centre on the new object. But the mount disregards these adjustments, so if I use the GoTo system to centre on a nearby object, or revisit the original object a second time, it’s still off by the same amount.
      How do I tell the mount that I have centred on the new object and that it should now be aligned with that object ? 
      My iOptron MiniTower has a feature that does exactly this – once set up correctly and aligned, for each new object I go to there is an “ALIGN” option, and if I use this it now knows the correct position. Can I do this with SkyWatcher and Synscan ?
      Thanks. Angelo
    • By JenP04
      Hi, 
      Please forgive me in advance for my newbie and potentially frustrating question here! 
      I have got an HEQ5 mount for my skymax 180 that I was given for Christmas. We have tried following many YouTube videos and reading what we can to get this set up and polar aligned and feel like we are missing something fundamental as when we go to then star align with the GOTO remote, it points at the floor instead of the moon or the star we are trying to align to. So far we have used 5 freezing nights of trying to do these things to no avail and it is rather frustrating and extremely disappointing!
      So I am wondering please, what is the best way for me to actually set this thing up so we can finally enjoy using the scope? Do I need to have Home position sorted before I've aligned so once we have (hopefully) done that then we can navigate everything easier? Is that potentially what we are missing? 
      With lockdown i dont have a handy shop to visit or anyone else that knows how to do this and while I am sure patience is a virtue, I feel so overwhelmed by it all! Any advice or recommendations on what to watch or do to help us are gratefully received!
      Again, I am sorry for being such a newb, I am hopeful once we crack this it will become second nature over time! Thank you!

• By Gregio_becchii
      Anyone in the South Yorkshire area willing to meet and share info and teach me more.  I’m currently using binoculars in my garden watching ISS’s, starlings, meteor showers etc etc. And want to learn and see more
      thanks Greg..
    • By damienh
      Hi folks, 

I am after a Skywatcher 130PDS. I am based in Cornwall and given the current government restrictions, wouldn't be able to travel far, so ideally id be looking to pay for postage. Happy to discuss price via PM.

Apologies if I have missed out any information on this post. I am new. 

Damien

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.