SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

New Book: Mars by Stephen James O'Meara

JeremyS

I pre-ordered this book from Amazon on June 1, knowing it was only going to be published in Sept, hopefully in times for opposition.

Yesterday Amazon emailed to apologise, but they didn't know when it would be available and I could cancel. Their site says:

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

The publisher's website implies it was published on 14th Sept (or maybe that's the update date), but "This edition is not yet available".

Looks like the Kindle ver is available, but I suspect this volume is a keeper that I would like to have physically.

Has anyone any other news?

• 4 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Paz said:

What do you think of this book? I've got plenty of O'Meara books and am a big fan but the ones I have are all about dso's.

Not had a chance to read it yet, (sadly it didn't arrive in time for my hols and I am a very slow reader in any case) except for the end chapter on observing Mars. I thought this was a bit thin compared to other books in the series.

• Like 1