Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

IKO M16 Processing Competition - Winners!

Grant

Wow! What a tough one to judge, so many fantastic, unique, innovative entries (see them all here). It was a great pleasure to see them all coming in and it feels like a really successful data launch for the IKO project.

A group of us here at FLO plus David Wills from Pixel Skies picked our favourites and the results are:

Winner - Spongey

M16_final.jpg

Runner Up: X6GAS

SHO full frame.png

Runner Up: MartinB

M16_IKI_2.jpg

Honourable Mention: Whistlin Bob

2100OSH.jpg

Thank you all for taking part and we are looking forward to the next data release in just over a weeks time.

I will be in touch with Spongey, X6Gas and MartinB to arrange their prizes 🙂

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Wow!  Thanks so much... I feel very honoured.  Congrats Spongey for the win, and MartinB and Whistlin Bob for the honorary mention.  Someone said it in the competition thread, though: we're all winners having the opportunity to process such great data.

• Like 1

Honestly, I am shocked that I have won, but so proud of myself at the same time 😁  Having only started astrophotography seriously a couple of years ago I am honoured to have won this competition, especially against some of the incredible other entries!

Congratulations to everyone who entered, and a huge thanks to FLO for organising this for our community!

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • Grant changed the title to IKO M16 Processing Competition - Winners!https://stargazerslounge.com/topic/362133-iko-m16-processing-competition-winners/
  • Grant changed the title to IKO M16 Processing Competition - Winners!