SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Late start to my season M 16 Ha only

simmo39

Hi all, well after several false starts due to tech problems ( some still not sorted as you can see in the image ) I went for M16, Inspired by the brill images of this target put on here by other folk I was hopping to do a HSO image but with the problems and weather all I have managed is 23 x240 Ha subs. M 16 has now passed so close to next doors house that the rest will have to wait till next year.

As you can see I have tracking problems and I think the spacing for the FF is a little off. It all worked before the summer break and the quick test in the house seemed to show all systems go but as soon as its outside in the dark with clear skies all hell is let loose! lol. Anyway the last few clear spotts we have had I seem to have tamed the problems but no got rid.

So here it is: 23 x 240 subs taken with my asi 1600mm pro using my SW 72 ed.  Any tips and advice welcome.

50311369961_4aaa5e5e0f_b.jpg

Thanks for looking.

• Like 4