Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep28_banner.thumb.jpg.b94278254f44dd38f3f7ee896fe45525.jpg

mallorcasaint

COMPLETED - Assorted kit for sale

I am upgrading my equipment and have the following for sale. The larger item (mount) would be collection ( from Exeter ) unless buyer wants to arrange delivery.

1. Skywatcher NEQ6 Pro mount with 2 inch tripod and EQDIRECT cable, power cable and handset. - 350 pounds

(This mount has been well used  and has some cosmetic wear but works ok. Could probably do with a simple backlash adjustment, hence the price.)

2. Starsense for Skywatcher (auto align your mount in 5 mins!) As new with origianl box. - 200 pounds

Hi, have you any pictures of the mount please. Im in devon so could collect if it looks ok  👍

Ummm, that's insanely cheap for an EQ6 class mount with goto.  I'm sure Gary will take it because he'd be insane not to, but if he doesn't please could you register my interest and find out how much shipping would be? 🙂

I'll get next in line for that. Provided you'd be willing to ship to Norway.