sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_31.thumb.jpg.b7a41d6a0fa4e315f57ea3e240acf140.jpg

Hi All,

I am stepping away from AP for a little while so having a mass clear out. Selling as individual items but more than happy to talk about bundling stuff together etc.

William Optics Z73 with Softcase, losmanday bar, original dovetail, scope rings, Altair Starwave Bahtinov Mask, Altair 1.0x Flattener Some custom stand off blocks so you can mount the scope the right way up. There is a scratch on the OTA but its hidden by the scope rings.  - £350

William Optics 50mm Uniguider guidescope. Comes with the extension tube piece - £85  (this fits lovely on the above scope)

Canon EOS 650d Astromodded (DOne by Andy @ Astronomiser. Comes with: Battery, charger, strap, Intervalometer, Backpack carry bag - £220

SkyTech CLS CCD Filter. Perfect condition. Canon EOS fit. Only used a couple of times. - £50

W&W Astro Dew Heater tapes (Fit the above scope and guider) - £25

Altair GPCAM2 130m - Mono Guide camera - £90

Please feel free to ask me any questions or request further pics of a specific item. I would also happily combine postage. I have some heavy duty cases that had the Z73 and guider in them if someones interested in combining those for example.

Thanks for looking

Toby

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Richard Wesson said:

Is the CLS filter still available and is it suitable for an unmodified Canon?

An unmodified canon doesn't need the CCD version of a CLS filter, as it will have its internal uv/ir blocks.  That said it should still work fine.  I put in an offer on the filter but happy for you to take it (I still haven't gotten around to modifying the 50D that I'm planning!).

1 hour ago, szymon said:

An unmodified canon doesn't need the CCD version of a CLS filter, as it will have its internal uv/ir blocks.  That said it should still work fine.  I put in an offer on the filter but happy for you to take it (I still haven't gotten around to modifying the 50D that I'm planning!).

Hi Szymon,

Thanks for that - think I will leave it though and go for one without the UV/IR blocks.