Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Here To Learn! πŸ˜ƒ

Proximo

Greetings everyone. My name's Junare and I hail from a small island in the Caribbean called Antigua πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¬. I'm AnΒ amateur astronomer and astrophotographer. I bought my first telescope 6 years ago; an Orion 8" newtonian reflector which I nicknamed Proximo. I realized the best of the best are here on this forum so decided to join and learn from everyone! I'm currently in the process of upgrading Proximo in which I'll detail in another topic.

Cheers!

1598494850120949132916870038866.jpg

• Like 5

Β  Β  Β  HiΒ JunareΒ ,

post-38669-0-15611000-1415316043.gif

We are proud that we nowΒ have a member ofΒ  Antigua! I Checked on Google and it a beautiful island. You must have some nice dark skies too.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I had set the notification to email me whenever u guess replied but i don't see an email lol. But thanks guys. I Really Appreciate it. I will be posting about my plans for the telescope very shortly.

Cheers!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ruud said:

Β  Β  Β  HiΒ JunareΒ ,

post-38669-0-15611000-1415316043.gif

We are proud that we nowΒ have a member ofΒ  Antigua! I Checked on Google and it a beautiful island. You must have some nice dark skies too.

Enjoy.

Yes there are very dark skies to the east and south of the island; the milkyway is visible to the naked eye.Β