Narrowband

Bino prism

Robindonne

5 minutes ago, johninderby said:

Ha thanks.  Ill take a look at it.   Are you able to smell the baader filter yet?   Or is it still somewhere in between?😬

Not sure how good the book is but might at least give some ideas although it’s not a how to book.There os another book by the same author but it covers the building of a 10” newt binoscope not a refractor binoscope.

Tracking is showing as “Order data transmitted electronically.” but no tracking info yet.

Edited by johninderby

I think these are Helicoids, a system invented by Tatsuro Matsumoto.  Two flat mirrors are arranged at precise angles to produce a 90 degree viewing angle with terrestrial orientation.     🙂

Edited by Peter Drew
  • Like 1

On 24/08/2020 at 21:11, Peter Drew said:

I think these are Helicoids, a system invented by Tatsuro Matsumoto.  Two flat mirrors are arranged at precise angles to produce a 90 degree viewing angle with terrestrial orientation.     🙂

I indeed found that person.  And dont know the helicoids? What I read was called ems.   But i will google this helicoids.  Thx 

Edited by Robindonne