SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Mars 8th Aug 05

OXO

It was quite a clear night last night untill about 3.30am the cloudys came rolling in from the north, before this i magaed to get a couple of Avi files of Mars.

The first one is with a 2xbarlow and the etx125 tack of 255 frames, i like the colours on this image something i cant get at the moment with using a 10mm ep.

image.jpg

This second shot is with a 10mm ep and a stack of 850 Frames quite nice detail coming through.

image.jpg

James

No you are quite right - although I've seen some cracking shots of the planets taken with film - I certainly wouldn't even attempt it! So no your right Andy Film and planets don't really mis that well.

Now if we could get you a webcam and laptop - you'd be up with Damien Peach - hasn't he got a C11 as well?

ant

Now if we could get you a webcam and laptop - you'd be up with Damien Peach - hasn't he got a C11 as well?

I seem to remember he had that up for sale Ant a while back so prob hasnt got it anymore...

I agree Andy with a Toucam Pro 2 and Planets would be Great!

James

Hello Simon,

Firstly Welcome to the forum :sunny:

Yeah when mars get's bigger as the month's go by it will certainly be a good chance for getting plenty of details in photo's also obsering mars will be a treat too.

Thanks for the comments

James

Archived