SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

NGC 6960

Danon

Hi. It's my "first" light from new scope Esprit 100. After a long fight with tilt on my camera and lack of good weather, finally some frames were gathered. 

This is 38x 600s Ha, and 28x OIII from city in Poland. It's only half of the planned time. Finnaly I would like to have at least 20h+ of total exposure time. 

Esprit 100/550 with Atik 460ex on HEQ5. 

veilu.jpg

Edited by Danon
  • Like 28

On 18/08/2020 at 08:26, Danon said:

Hi. It's my "first" light from new scope Esprit 100. After a long fight with tilt on my camera and lack of good weather, finally some frames were gathered. 

This is 38x 600s Ha, and 28x OIII from city in Poland. It's only half of the planned time. Finnaly I would like to have at least 20h+ of total exposure time. 

Esprit 100/550 with Atik 460ex on HEQ5. 

Looks like a good example to me. I am shocked you managed to get the HEQ5 pro to carry it, I tried and failed to get it to work on mine and changed to an AZEQ6 GT.

Guess I will add you to a long list of people i know of with tilted sensors on the ATIK460EX.

Edited by Adam J

Thanks all. @Adam J I'm still wondering if I really manage to carry it. Lots of my stars are "egg shaped", but not on whole image. Still Isn't look like bad spacing, because they not are directed into middle of image.  Maybe its because I'm shooting from city and seeing are often bad. For now I just ignore it.  RMS on oag is about 1" and I think I can't make it better. 

• 2 months later...