stargazine_ep44_banner.thumb.jpg.6153c4d39ed5a64b7d8af2d3d6061f61.jpg

COMPLETED - Skywatcher auto focuser part FOUND

Has anyone got a defunct Skywatcher auto focuser ? I am looking for the bracket that attaches to the front of the motor as I have lost mine.

Edited by banjaxed

Thanks for your reply but it’s the bracket that attaches to the motor which then attaches to that bracket. I have read that a few people on here have had motors go faulty but can’t remember who they are.

41 minutes ago, banjaxed said:

Thanks for your reply but it’s the bracket that attaches to the motor which then attaches to that bracket. I have read that a few people on here have had motors go faulty but can’t remember who they are.

I have a set of brackets I can send you. Do you have the screws ?

IMG_3625.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if I didn’t make myself clear. The reason I asked if anyone had a defunct motor is because it is the bracket that is attached to the motor that I need. The bracket comes attached to the motor but can be separated by 2 screws. As you so rightly said John it is the pre installed bracket.

38 minutes ago, johninderby said:

Do you mean bracket that comes pre-installed to the motor as shown in this pic.

718F800B-4B07-4A63-8337-DAA0BA1CD6A3.jpeg